Six unique processes for surface treatment of aluminum coils. As aluminum coils become more and more widely used in our lives, everyone has higher and higher quality requirements for aluminum coils. What kind of aluminum coil can attract more users? It is necessary to work hard from the visual effects and surface treatment of aluminum coils. The following is a detailed interpretation of the six unique processes of aluminum coil surface treatment:
1. Sandblasting (shot blasting): The process of cleaning and roughening the metal surface by the impact of high-speed sand flow. The surface treatment of aluminum parts in this method can make the surface of the workpiece obtain a certain degree of cleanliness and different roughness, and improve the mechanical properties of the workpiece surface, thus improving the fatigue resistance of the workpiece and increasing the gap between it and the coating. The adhesion force extends the durability of the coating film, and is also conducive to the leveling and decoration of the coating. This process is often seen in various products of Apple, and it is also increasingly adopted by existing TV cabinets or middle frames.
2. Polishing: the use of mechanical, chemical or electrochemical methods to reduce the surface roughness of the workpiece to obtain a bright and smooth surface. The polishing process is mainly divided into: mechanical polishing, chemical polishing, and electrolytic polishing. The aluminum parts are mechanically polished and electrolytically polished, which can be close to the mirror effect of stainless steel, giving people a sense of high-end simplicity and fashion in the future (of course, it is easy to leave fingerprints and take more care).
3. Wire drawing: Metal wire drawing is the manufacturing process of repeatedly scraping aluminum coils out of lines with sandpaper. Wire drawing can be divided into straight wire drawing, chaotic wire drawing, swirling wire drawing, and thread drawing. Metal processing WeChat, the content is good and worthy of attention. The metal wire drawing process can clearly show every minute wire mark, so that the metal matte shines with fine hair luster, and the product has a sense of fashion and technology.
4. Highlight: Cutting uses a precision engraving machine to reinforce the diamond knife on a high-speed rotating (generally 20,000 rpm) spindle of the precision engraving machine to cut the parts, producing a local highlight area on the surface of the product. The brightness of the cutting highlights is affected by the speed of the milling drill bit. The faster the drill speed, the brighter the cutting highlights, and vice versa, the darker and easier to produce knife marks. Metal processing WeChat, the content is good and worthy of attention. High-gloss and high-gloss cutting are particularly used in mobile phones, such as iphone5. In recent years, some high-end TV metal frames have adopted high-gloss milling technology, coupled with anodizing and wire drawing technology, making the TV as a whole full of fashion and technological sharpness.
5. Anodizing: Anodizing refers to the electrochemical oxidation of metals or alloys. After the aluminum coil is cut into a sheet shape, under the corresponding electrolyte and specific process conditions, due to the action of the applied current, the aluminum product (anode) The process of forming an oxide film on top. Anodizing can not only solve the defects of aluminum surface hardness, wear resistance, etc., but also extend the service life of aluminum and enhance its aesthetics. It has become an indispensable part of aluminum surface treatment and is currently widely used and very successful. Craft.
6. Two-color anodizing: Two-color anodizing refers to anodizing on a product and giving different colors to a specific area. The two-color anodizing process is complicated and the cost is relatively high; but the contrast between the two colors can better reflect the high-end and unique appearance of the product.